Friday, December 19, 2008

Piano Recital on November 22, 2008

Brycen and Jena had a wonderful Piano Recital. Brycen played the "Slumber Party" and Jena played the "Chicken Dance". They both did a great job. They look good in their new Christmas clothes too.

Brycen has been playing the piano a little over a year. Jena has been playing for three months. They have a great teacher who encourages them to practice.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't know that they both play the piano. Do you mind if I ask how much you pay for them? I am thinkging of starting to teach beginning piano in January. Just wondering.

Karen said...

I love looking at your blog...you do a great job!

The Bailey Family said...

How long have your kids been playing piano? They'll thank you for it, that's for sure!

Steph said...

Yeah! For some reason I thought you said your blog was private. I am glad I got in on the first try! It sure is fun to peek at what everyone is up to. Especially my neighbors and church friends whom we NEVER see anymore!
P.S. Thanks for the tip on Sister Rowley! She has been an AWESOME piano teacher for Lewis. I can't wait for RECITALS too! Good stuff:)