Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Day

Can you believe we had snow in St. George. Not just the few flakes we see every year, but a couple of inches. We played for hours and hours. The kids were very excited. The best part was school was canceled. Don't laugh I know we only had a couple of inches, but it took time to melt and their are no plows. We made a snowman. The neighbors dressed theirs up as a BYU fan, so of course I had to dress mine up as a UTAH fan. The neighbors snowman fell down by the end of the day. Ours stayed up for over a week. HA HA HA





First time in the snow. Lilly wasn't sure what to think.


Cutest snow baby ever!!











The boys made their fort in our yard.













The girls made it in the neighbors.
They hid in them as they threw snowballs at each other.








I never thought I would see so much snow. Look at the palm trees.









1 comment:

Coby & Ash said...

k so I didn't know you guys had a blog until I looked at Jeff and Ash's and saw your link...crazy! Well, now we can keep in touch better since we NEVER seem to make it to Ogden at the same time! I love the pics of the kids in the snow....I cannot believe how big they are getting! They are too dang cute! I cannot wait til the cruise with all of us-- it is going to ROCK!!!